Pages

29/10/2010

Me in My Family

This is the simplest and hardest question. simplest, simplest because actually I am already know the answer by now and hardest because I don't know how to explain my answer.
-__- *sigh*
Okay, for now let's forget what written up there. I'll tell you about me now..........


my answer is straight and clear. I am an obedient son, that's my role in my family. Act as a fully obedient son, always do what my parents told me to. Never deny my parents order, is that's sound hard? no, for me I've been happy with my place and never even once I am regretting my life. Because I know what my parents want is for me to success in my life. I love my family no matter how strict or stubborn them, and I know they love me too.
For them I were always number one even if that not entirely true. and I'm grateful for that. They always praised me even if what I do weren't the best in class. This is the reason for my obedience, their love and hard work  for me from the moment I were born in this world till now I'll never able to pay that. So, being obedient is the only way I can do for now.

that's my answer for the question. Man, this question actually really bugging me (=3=)p but, from this answer I can actually find an answer for myself.
Okay^^
Quotes for today.....
"No Matter How Far You Go............You'll Still Have a Home To Come Back"

No comments:

Post a Comment